10 Great Christmas Gifts for the Natural- Minded Mom
disclaimer: there are affiliate links for products I use and love in this post! I am also an Amazon Affiliate so there are Amazon links. If you purchase through my links I will get paid a small commission at no extra cost to you!
Christmas is coming just around the corner! Are you stuck wondering what you should get a friend, spouse or family member who loves natural health products? Or are you wanting a quick guide to give someone on things you would love to have for a gift? Here’s a great resource for you! This is my 10 Christmas Gifts for the Naturally-Minded Mom!
1. Essential Oil Diffuser (I love the look of this one!) These are just awesome to have and you can’t have too many of them (well, at least I can’t). I use my essential oil diffuser EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Can we say a gift that keeps on giving?
2. Essential Oils. It seems like you can get them everywhere now but my hands down favorite is Jade Bloom They offer a fantastic FREE online course which will give you around $32 of FREE oils when you complete it! And the quality is wonderful! Some of my favorites are their Kashmir Lavender and the Protect Blend. Really I love all of theirs!
3. Natural Health Books. There are loads to choose from! You can pick anything from making your own herbal products to growing herbs in your garden. If they (or you) love natural health this is a no-fail gift! Of course I’m a book addict 🙂 Last year I got this awesome book on making fermented foods. I read that over and over and made several of the recipes. I just love the books with full color pictures.
4. Natural skincare products. There are many places you can get these but I love the products from Earthley. They have soaps, goodnite lotion (which I use every night), skin cleansing products & more! I also absolutely love my Norwex body cloths & make-up remover cloths. You only need water to get clean with these cloths! So, not only is it a fantastic gift, it saves money because you don’t run out!
5. Subscription to Traditional Cooking School. This would honestly be one of my favorite gifts to get! If they (or you) love cooking shows but want to watch ones that teach you how to cook healthy foods (along with tons more videos) than this is the gift you want!
6. Stock her herbal medicine cabinet. Some natural mommas are DIY and some prefer to buy the herbal remedies already made. You really can’t go wrong with something like Good Night Lotion or Nourish Her Naturally from Earthley (I love Earthley products and use them daily!). They also have several kits available if she’d prefer to make her own!
7. Grain Mill. This has to be one of my top favorite presents I ever got from my husband! I’ve had mine for 8 years and still use it multiple times a week and LOVE it! I prefer the electric variety because I don’t have time to grind by hand. Takes like 3-5 minutes to grind enough for several days’ use! Here’s the one I have below. Perfect Christmas gift!
8. Dehydrator. I use my dehydrator frequently and love it! Its super easy to clean & I’ve used others that were a real pain 🙁 This is the one I’ve had for 8 years with no issues at all! I use it to dry herbs, fruits and veggies and make jerky.
9. Essential Oil Necklace. Ok, a couple of years ago I started seeing these and fell in love. My hubby bought me one for Christmas & they are soooo nice! Not only do they smell good but you can put germ-killing essential oils in them and help protect yourself as you go places. That excites me!
10. Instant Pot. This is one of my top favorite cooking gadgets ever! It allows me to prepare healthy food in literally minutes. I cannot brag on it enough. I use it every day. It makes homemade, healthy meals so much easier. If mine broke today, I would instantly order another one 🙂 I especially love it for soups, chili’s, baked potatoes, beans and casseroles. Ok, I’m severely addicted to my instant pot. I even cook whole chickens in it. And it makes the BEST BBQ!
I’m sure there are absolutely loads more awesome presents for a crunchy mama but these are my top 10 favorite Christmas gifts for Moms! Let me know which are your favorite ones and which ones would be on your wish list!
Oh and if you’re looking for ideas on how to buy frugal then check out 5 Thrifty Ways to Buy Christmas Presents!
I simply want to tell you that I am just new to blogs and absolutely enjoyed you’re web page. Very likely I’m planning to bookmark your website . You definitely have very good articles. Cheers for sharing your web site.
Have you considered about putting some social bookmarking buttons to these blog posts. At least for twitter.